- As a leader, I listen to people until they feel heard (empathic listening.)
- As a leader, I balance focusing on tasks with focusing on people.
- As a leader, I vary my leadership style in terms of motivating and
directing based on the needs and abilities of who I’m dealing with.
- As a leader, I vary my leadership style between people-focused and task-focused based on the situation I’m in.
- As a leader, I continuously find ways to simplify.
- As a leader, I focus on service to others.
- As a leader, I allocate time for what’s important.
- As a leader, I do what I say I will do.
- As a leader, I create a compelling vision that inspires people to rally around.
- As a leader, I take feedback and adapt in response.
Do you meet this criteria?
As you all may know Facebook redesigned and changed the aesthetic of the Facebook user profile which now features the last 5 photos that you have uploaded or that have been recently tagged of you right at the top of your profile page. Over the past couple of weeks I have seen many individuals add some unique photos to the banner such as friend Matthew “Sah Ril” Jennifer seen below where it seems as if you are taking a look into his soul via his eyes.
So I began to think to myself, how can I utilize this space on my various Facebook Page to benefit others and also to see if individuals pay attention to them when they visit a page. So starting on Monday March 4th, I will be advertising various business owners on my Facebook profiles for FREE, that is right I said FREE. All I need for you to do is to add me as a friend on Facebook by visiting http://www.facebook.com/AfricaHannibal then send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a 468X60 banner for your business and a short bio on yourself and your business to enter.